Monday, January 30

Kung Hei Fat Choi!


Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Feng Shui experts say that 2006, the Year of the Fire/Red Dog, is a time for great changes. Let's all take advantage of this auspicious period and dare to sail uncharted waters! Do things you've never done before. Listen and let unfamiliar possibilities surface. Remember, you can't invite new things into your life without letting go of old ones. May we all have the courage to take that first step toward our adventure.

Full speed ahead. HAPPY NEW YEAR! (from me and my friend Burgoo, that cute, tiny mutt in the pic)

--------------------

"I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark in the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







Creative Commons License

All images and content, unless otherwise noted, belong to and are the property of Stephanie Palallos. I’m just an artist doing my best to create. Please don’t steal my work! :)