Friday, January 6

Hallelujah

My ear just popped! Yes, only one ear, but at least now I can hear better. My throat is still raw and itchy but I think my head is slowly being vacated by the cold virus and/or my allergies. I feel less like a phlegm factory as well. At last I can get off the Tylenol! I still have that nagging headache though... but it's always been there anyway. Heh. I’m already starting to feel lucid. And my appetite is coming back along with my fully-functioning taste buds. HAHA! Now where did I put that Meiji dark chocolate bar…? Sigh. The little joys in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







Creative Commons License

All images and content, unless otherwise noted, belong to and are the property of Stephanie Palallos. I’m just an artist doing my best to create. Please don’t steal my work! :)