Sunday, December 18

Wish List for 2006


Hidetoshi Nakata

I want him for the new year. Well... maybe meet him or see him play in England, Japan, or Germany. :) His name is Hidetoshi Nakata, an attacking Midfielder currently playing for the Bolton Wanderers. He is such a hottie. He's also unknowingly helping me compile a Wish/Goal list for 2006:

1) Go to Germany this summer for the World Cup. I want to see him and the rest of the gorgeous players. And witness great football, of course! I will post my fearless predictions soon.

2) Learn German. I've been wanting to do this anyway for a long time (for a number of reasons other than just to see cute guys and matches) so I think I will sign up for a class soon. I already made the first step and called Goethe Institut last week!

3) Brush up on my Japanese (I don't want the Alex Corretja incident to happen to me again!). It should be easy to remember, though. I can still write in Hiragana and Katakana. Problem is, I don't know what the hell I'm saying! Useless.

4) Go to Japan and live there for a while (doesn't have to happen next year though). Fascinating people. Great Art, both traditional and contemporary. My favorite food (tied with Mexican).

5) Go to England and live there for a while (maybe next year). I miss gloomy weather. I know, don't ask me why. I want to search for stones as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







Creative Commons License

All images and content, unless otherwise noted, belong to and are the property of Stephanie Palallos. I’m just an artist doing my best to create. Please don’t steal my work! :)