Friday, November 18

November Full Moon


Fotocopia (A self-portrait)



I was supposed to post this message the other day when the moon was full. I thought today was the 16th! GARGH. Anyway...

The November full moon signals the beginning of the dark months. It is a time for slowing down as the winter comes, to finish projects, and to tie up loose ends. No wonder I've been cleaning up my files, my room, my computer, my head.

I've been writing Spanish poems with my magnetic poetry kit. It's really useful for people like me who can't write. hehehehe. Here's what I've come up with for the full moon:

Enojada ola dentro del fuego
volando hacia al recuerdo del tiempo.
Todavía la niebla duerme en su nido negro
preguntando a la luna el sueño de su cuerpo.

A work in progress... Need to search for more words inside the box!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







Creative Commons License

All images and content, unless otherwise noted, belong to and are the property of Stephanie Palallos. I’m just an artist doing my best to create. Please don’t steal my work! :)