Friday, November 11

Missing my roll ups

Why don't they sell filters for roll-ups here in Manila? They sell Drum tobacco and different types of paper but they don't have filters. All you get are plastic thingies that don't really work with roll-ups. I know, I know… I shouldn't even be smoking, but I really miss the taste of real tobacco. I'm back to smoking lights and it's not the same. I might as well give up smoking. Roll-ups taste better (especially when you use my fave brand Amsterdam) and you don't get that chemical after taste in your mouth. And I smoke less when I roll my own ciggies. I really do! They die on the ashtray when you don't smoke them then you can light them again afterwards and they don't taste icky. You think you've been smoking a pack of cigarettes the whole night but you have really been smoking 3 sticks. I think they're great!

Yeah, you're right… maybe I really should just give it up. I smoked for 9 years, gave up for 5, then started smoking for six months, off for seven, blah, blah, blah, for the last couple of years. I should thank Fuma for not selling those damn Rizla filters! Maybe it's a sign to chuck my lighter already. There is enough smoke going around the city anyway…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







Creative Commons License

All images and content, unless otherwise noted, belong to and are the property of Stephanie Palallos. I’m just an artist doing my best to create. Please don’t steal my work! :)