Thursday, March 30

Peeved

I am still pissed. A couple of days ago I was picked on, bullied, scrubbed to the bone, dragged across the floor, ego flattened, and kicked in the butt like I’ve never been before. I’ve been through a lot in my life, but I never felt so small and humiliated and angry as I was at that moment. Looking back, it really turned out well in the end and the whole display was for my benefit, but it hurt like hell and I do not want to be ambushed that way ever again.

I am still angry. I don’t think I can snap out of this soon. I am so peeved I want to get up and take the world by its collar and shake it till all the silly, snooty, pompous pricks fall out. I know it was for my own good, but I hate getting hurt. I can’t promise that I will not resort to witchcraft someday to remedy this pain, but I will shut up about it after I click on the publish button on this entry and move on with my life. I know my truth and that is enough. The effing bastards can just choke on the dust I leave behind as I (trail)blaze my way to the future.



-----------------------------------------
"Well behaved women never make history."
-- Maria Shriver

3 Comments:

At 03 April, 2006 17:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"well-behaved women never make history" ??? how about mother theresa? or maybe i just didn't know her personally. :-D

 
At 05 April, 2006 02:23, Blogger Steph said...

Mother T. didn't behave the way people expected her to or just follow what the other nuns/priests were doing. She did break some "rules" along the way and thought outside the box (consciously or not)when it came to serving/taking care of people. I don't think she would have been able to make a difference if she said "yes!" to everything and not do what she thought was right. :)

 
At 20 April, 2006 08:15, Blogger yey said...

Mother Teresa was expected to do the right thing because of her profession. The difference was she made it her life's purpose. She not only have to do what whe did, she wanted to do what she did. People admired her for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home







Creative Commons License

All images and content, unless otherwise noted, belong to and are the property of Stephanie Palallos. I’m just an artist doing my best to create. Please don’t steal my work! :)