Monday, August 21

Fútbol mania

The football season officially started last weekend. At least for me. Various teams have been playing friendlies throughout the tail end of July and the beginning of August, but the real games started in England last Saturday. I don’t know how these people could play competitively after the grueling World Cup matches. Well, okay, come to think of it, they are paid millions of dollars to run around the pitch hoping for a chance to kick the ball. Harump, they shouldn’t complain, right?

I am just a little bit disappointed that my fave Premiership team,
Arsenal, drew on their first match. Case of the rusties or are they already starting to miss the players they lost to richer clubs (read: backed by Russian drug Lords)? It’s a little too early to panic, so I will just let them be.

I can’t wait for La Liga to start next weekend. I can’t wait to see Barça play again...And kick Real Madrid’s ass. Teeheehee. It’s still a long way away (they face each other on the 22nd of October), but I’m already looking forward to it! Let’s see some action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







Creative Commons License

All images and content, unless otherwise noted, belong to and are the property of Stephanie Palallos. I’m just an artist doing my best to create. Please don’t steal my work! :)